Sunday, October 16, 2011

Glow Car Show

We actually went downtown over the weekend and gawked at the buildings to the point where people probably thought we were just small town folk who had never seen anything higher than 2 stories. It's pretty amazing that we can create skyscrapers.

The prettiest Ferris wheel I have ever seen



There was a festival downtown at Market Square park and we missed the earlier festivities of beer and soda cocktail samples but we were just in the time for the glow in the dark car show and some live music. Here are some pictures.



Coolest car I have ever seen. Who wouldn't want a chicken car!?



MOMMA!!! A margaritaville car all the way in Texas!! Straight outta Key West properly equipped with margarita machines and pink flamingos. I could drive this around alll day!


Zebra car anyone?


For Shane:

Hippie car. Belongs in Asheville.


Dia de los muertos car!

stegosaurus car!? This would've been my dream dinosaur vehicle as a child.

The Jitterbug Vipers. Lots of fun!


and a random enormous statue.


Came home and hung out with the neighbors in the courtyard till nearly 3 am playing apples to apples and drinking too many beers. Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize I was so popular that people would paint me on their car. All sounds fun =]

    ReplyDelete