Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is My Beach

Down by the river today we found a beach!

Feeling sand beneath my toes was a pleasure...until I remembered the gritty dry feeling that lingers afterwards.

This was Poof's first sand experience. Poof and sand do not mix well. He managed to get it fully up his nose and wouldn't stop sneezing and hacking it up. Gross.



It's my new favorite spot.

No more slacking on my blog posts! Currently we are listening to a group of neighbors singing & playing the fiddle to "Down to the River to Pray" and "This little light of mine." Good music and great singing on the back porch from lovely Asheville.

1 comment:

  1. aww that's a nice spot! glad you found 'a beach'. :) i wish i could magically be there and go on some adventures with you. i'll find a way sooon i hope. this has been a busy art month but ill be free soon.
    peace & love!

    ReplyDelete