Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Moldy Bathrooms and Tornadoes

One of the many sources of my constant illness...



Being manly, scraping the paint off

I don't have a picture of the final finished bathroom since I'm still cleaning it up and putting it back together.

Last night we had insane storms and most likely a small tornado making an appearance in the backyard. Long story short, Tom and I grabbed the dog and a flashlight and huddled in the basement bathroom for a while until the storm seemed to have passed around 1am. One of the scariest things I've ever experienced. This house not too far from us got an awfully scary surprise in the middle of the night. Hopefully no one was upstairs at the time.


I should've got out and stood next to the roots. They reached as high as the power lines.


The wind balded one side of our trees. Now you see it...

Now you don't!

Tom's giving them some love and encouragement to grow new leaves.

Everyone is safe over here. I've just been a nervous nellie since the weather reports are predicting more insane thunderstorms. We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment